Saturday, November 25, 2006

 

In for a Dime...

(5)

But this is only my impression of what actually went on today at the Kaiser Pharmacy. There is no proof. Good thing for those lovely girls!

But the next time I make a personal order at that pharmacy I will begin with the words, 'I want to order some drugs...' It will go rapidly hyperbolic from there! What an idea!

Which brings us back to you: Do you ever order drugs from your pharmacy? If so are you above a little drug spoof? No? Then I would suggest to you that the next time you appear in the window of your favorite pharmacy you begin the conversation with, 'I vant to ordah deeze drugs.' You should be prepared with the pharmacological designation of LSD (Lysergic Acid Diethylamide Tartrate twenty five). You should specify tabs containing 100 micrograms. You should limit your order to 'twenty tabs.' You should smile as you finger a handful of 50 dollar bills...

If the druggist takes your order without a smile, then I would suggest that you also order an ounce of his very best Cannabis Sativa. In for a dime, in for a dollar.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?