Saturday, November 25, 2006

 

Do This in Remembrance of Me

(4)

End of anti-Jewish rant.

I think I'll close tonight with a personal note. I recently visited the Kaiser Permanente pharmacy in order to renew a prescription for Warfarin (a blood thinner). I would have called it in, but I never use the telephone. So I drove over there (not too far) and got in line at the pharmacy. Soon it was my turn. I walked up to the window at the invitation of a young woman (good-looking young woman!) who seemed to be in expansive mood. I pulled out my Kaiser card and handed it to her and said something to her to the effect that I needed a refill. So far, so normal.

She was quite good-looking and my eyes wandered from her lovely face to her tits as she said something like, 'You are here to order drugs?' Her female friend in the next window giggled at that. I repeated my order of Warfarin as it slowly dawned on me that this glorious young female and her friend at the next window were having fun with an old man, sub rosa: the conversation was between her and her friend but included me too if I was hip enough. And I was. I am very hip!

But as this realization dawned on me in the background of my reason for being there I said, 'I will return on Monday to pick up the drugs.' I handed her my Kaiser card. She took it with a giggle as it slowly (I am very old) dawned on me that these two yum-yums were having fun with a hip old man (me). The young woman then became serious as she processed my order.

Meanwhile it finally dawned on me that these two lovely young girls were playing a game amongst themselves with me as co-player, and I said something like, 'I'd also like some Cocaine and some Marijuana.' They both giggled.

But that was lame. I would never do cocaine. Then I said, as she handed my card back to me, 'But if you have any LSD I would be really interested!' She acted astonished as she put her finger to her lips with 'Shhhh...'

What a glorious interaction! It was the highlight of my drab day. It amazes me that such small interactions with my fellow human beings produces such wondrous results!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?