Friday, October 20, 2006

 

We Shall See...

(7)

I see that Blogger is offering a new version (boom) and you only need to click on the words, 'Switch your blog today.' I am very tempted to switch. I love the idea that Blogger has significantly improved this singular public service. I will eventually switch, no doubt about that.
But my current inclination is to test the idea with a new, disposable, blog. Is this not madness?

Not!

Maybe I can come up with a blog which allows folks to comment (tap) on the other blogs. Sounds like a good idea to me. I'll think about it. For example, some of you Jews out there might be infuriated (tap) by my ideas: you want to hit me back. Such a blog would allow you to do so (if I can manage it properly). I have no objection to engaging in (tap) a dialog with Jews. In fact, such a dialog would be a 'sea change.' A welcome change...

But this is all speculation... We shall see...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?