Friday, October 13, 2006

 

Us Three Drug Smugglers



(1)

Or maybe that photo of Jenny was taken in Hawaii. Jenny, Kootch, and I visited Hawaii late in my career with Honeywell. Kathy and Mark were living with us at the time and took care of the house while we were gone. By the way, while we were on Maui I managed to do a drug deal with a taxi driver for an ounce of 'Maui-wowie,' the local pot. We smuggled it through customs in my jacket pocket. The original plan was to let Jenny do it, but I thought better of it at the last (boom) minute. The pot was nothing special, as I recall, in spite of its reputation. (I just checked the back of Jenny's photo: '16 wallets. Proof.' Guess it was her high school photo after all.

The current photos show us drug smugglers in Hawaii. Kootch is wearing her afro. I asked her about that and she says that at the time she was snowed under by work at both home and K-Mart and an afro was simple to maintain. Hmm...

I don't think we smoked pot at all in Hawaii.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?