Friday, October 20, 2006

 

Strange Revenge


(1)

Poor BB. I don't think he ever got any pussy.

Speaking of which, here is Jenny on her high school prom night. The guy's name is 'Rich.' I did not like Rich, but that was my problem. My telescope is in the background. I bought it for about two thousand dollars (I think) (tap) from a California company named, 'Astrola.' Not long after I built the 'observatory' a 'street light' appeared (slight stomp above me) in our front yard. The result was lots of irritating 'light pollution.' I complained to the authorities and they put a mask inside the glass enclosure, which served to shield our house from most of the unwanted radiation.

Some time after that, another source of light pollution appeared in the form of a floodlight (tap) mounted on one of the condos on the other side of the rear fence. The light pollution was even more disturbing than that from the street light because it illuminated the (thump) entire back yard and back of the house. The fence sheltered the ground itself from the unwanted light, but I think the floodlight was high enough to shine on the observatory itself. Extremely irritating.

I complained to the owners of the floodlight to no avail. Although they invited me into their home to discuss the matter (thunk above me) they were totally (boom) unsympathetic. They refused to reduce either the angle or the intensity of their floodlight. During our conversation I noticed they talked with some sort of european accent. They might have been 'holocaust survivors' (tap) 'taking revenge' (per Gerash) on a 'future Irish antisemite.'

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?