Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

Six Word Stories

(4)

I like the idea of six word stories so much that I am minded to create (thump) a few. It strikes me (before I begin) that such 'stories' are a 'psychoanalyst's dream,' of course. But I have very little to hide. Hmmm...

Totally appalled by my fellow man.
Valuable drugs teach modern brains succinctly.
All the world wants to know.
God lost His voice long ago.
Scrotal RF now has my attention. (tap)
True Jews are always Old Jews.
There are no True New Jews.
Religious indoctrination is like child abuse.
Religion is Mankind's most dangerous enemy.
Science is Mankind's most valued friend.
Science and Religion are explosive mixtures.

And I could go on and on but you get the idea.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?