Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

Sex

(1)

Sexual consent in the lawyer age.

I got the 'Connection lost' message again just as I checkmated another strong opponent. They can obviously 'pull the plug' at will (10-8-6, about 2043).

I'm here from Enough... where I described an incident today which led to the probable identification of Left Lung Gas. If I am correct, the incident confirms my suspicion that Gerash uses physicians in his stable of 'technicals.' Not that I suspect the (boom) physician I visited today: far from it. Very far. Very very far. Very very very far. But the substance can only be acquired by prescription, hence 'they' need a prescriber. I have my suspicions in that regard but they are only suspicions, so no names. Yet.
So I am celebrating that. You know me: any excuse to celebrate. I reread last Friday's blog entry describing God's answers to children's prayers and was disappointed in my performance (as God): those kids asked some amazing questions! My answers were pedestrian at best. No child asked about the state of his penis, of course: such questions come up only after puberty when the child notices that some of his friends can 'skin it back,' whereas he can't.
So I came up just now with the idea of doing an interview with God by a 14 year old boy (tap) who has been circumcised. I will devote the next panel to this interview:
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?