Friday, October 06, 2006

 

No Clit was Observed




(6)

I remarked to Marci on the occasion of my first encounter with the original wax models that if I had to endure such dentures that I would be forced to change my sexual preference. It was a joke, of course. But as I become more and more familiar with my new dentures I find that I tend to whistle and lisp like a pansy. Will I learn to overcome that? Almost certainly. My first consideration was utility followed by appearance. I have the utility and the appearance. Pronounciation will follow in due course in spite of Judeo homo moneyfication.

But enough about dentures. Can I produce a picture? Or two or three? Yep. These are of the same tree which was struck by lightening many years ago. Over time the lightening scar has healed such that nowadays that scar resembles a cunt.

Closer inspection reveals that this cunt is leaking and that there is even a tiny subculture thriving on that leak.

At the time the photos were taken the canal was running full. My conjecture is that this tree was sucking up water from the full canal but that due to internal damage from the ancient strike moisture was leaking from the 'cunt.'

I have further noticed that more than 90 percent of the struck trees on the trail are on the side nearest the canal. It would seem to follow that those trees had electrical characteristics which favored being struck by lightening - due to their proximity to water. In fact, I have yet to find a tree on the dry side of the canal which has been struck by lightening.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?