Friday, October 20, 2006

 

The Nature of the Jew

(6)

You are shocked, of course, by my 'rhetoric,' as well you should be. (A slight touch (tap) of LLG here.) But what did you expect? Contrition? Nofuckingwayhofuckingzay. My last name is not 'Gibson.' This is war.

But this brings us to the question of why Jews would attack a solitary Irishman. Why? In my case, I suppose they (Gerash and friends) saw me as vulnerable: family far away; spouse's family not only far away but living in a different country. We were alone and vulnerable: a stalker's dream.

But what about Jews in general: what is it about Jews (American Jews in particular) that makes them so aggressive (tap)? I have studied this question for many years. I am the expert. I know. You don't know. So listen up and listen good:

1. Jews virtually control the criminal justice system (and the judicial system - huge numbers of Jews are lawyers, prosecutors and judges).
2. Jews virtually control the health care system (huge numbers of doctors are Jews).
3. Jews control a large segment of so-called 'Christian Evangelicalism.' (Examples are Pat Robertson and John Hagee).
4. Jews have significant influence in politics and government based on the above.
5. Jews are extremely tribal (tap). (This aspect of Jewish culture deserves a separate blurb, to follow soon.)
6. Since The Holocaust Jews have benefited from a worldwide aversion to criticism of Jews based on the creation of the special sin of 'antisemitism.'
7. Jews created God, and They are His Chosen People. We are shit in the eyes of God, relatively speaking.

And I could go on and on but you get the idea. Jews have an enormous amount of power in America and they are not above using that power for their own benefit and for Israel's benefit. Jews want Israel to become the 51st state.

Prove me wrong if you can. I feel the need to point out that my opinions about Jews are my own. You should draw no conclusions concerning my tastes in websites regarding this (extreme?) opinion. I cite the most recent case as an example. This glorious woman (as well as other glorious women) should not be considered 'guilty by association.' None of them have anything to do with the formation and/or expression of my opinions here. They are totally innocent. So is Kootch.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?