Friday, October 20, 2006

 

My Introduction to the Filthy Jew

(5)

I have long since forgotten the names of the cop, the lawyer, and the judge. But I remember clearly that as I later thought about the entire process it dawned on me that the names of the lawyer, judge, and prosecutrix were very 'Jewish.' It was my very first inkling that I might be having some sort of problem with Jews. Furthermore, my Jewish dentist seemed to be very fond of drilling out huge holes in my teeth in order to fill small cavities. Bizarre. My later interactions with Jews would only confirm that hypothesis.

Later unfortunate (boom) experiences would inevitably only contribute to the idea: Jews hated me. Why? I was only Irish. We had nothing to do with 'The Holocaust.'

Many years later I would figure it all out: I was being stalked by a filthy Jewish queer by the name of Walter Gerash. Gerash was using his Jewish connections against me and those filthy Jews were only too (thump above me) ready to assist. Most all of my interactions with Jews since then have tended to confirm that hypothesis.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?