Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

Jenny the Frog


(3)

With no apology to Kootch, of course, because she never reads this. And on this subject I should mention that last night I solved a particularly difficult (for me) Sudoku puzzle. It took me 45 minutes to solve. I printed it out and left it for Kootch this morning (I cut out the answer). I found it solved, on her table this morning. The puzzle was of the 5 star variety. I should mention here that I never write in a number unless that number is 'certain.' I never speculate, never 'guess.' It's my style.

When Kootch returned I asked her what she thought of it. Kootch replied that it was 'easy.' (My scrotum is being irradiated as I do this at 2046L.) Smart woman. Ignorant woman (thump).
Ha! Just figured out what I was doing wrong. Here is 'Jenny the frog' about 1974 AD around Halloweentime. Kootch created the costume, I think. The wire in the background might be a 'lead-in' wire to my short-wave receiver in the bedroom.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?