Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 

A Goddamned Liar

(1)

Rereading last friday's posts I see that one or two slight corrections need to be made. First, the name of the telescope manufacturer was 'Cave Optical,' not 'Astrola.' Astrola was the brand name.

And I remember telling the judge at trial that one of my targets was the telephone company 'connection box' (?) in my back yard. I put a few dents in it. Didn't we all despise 'Ma Bell' back in those days? (With good reason, it turned out.) I even put a few dents in my own mailbox... But I did not shoot those windows. The cop took me to the site of the damage: several windows with typical BB damage. I denied doing it. He 'didn't believe me.'

So what really happened? I suspect that I was 'framed:' Some unknown person shot those windows (per Gerash). The cop, seeing me in the vicinity with a BB gun made the (obvious) connection to me. Question: did the cop then innocently jump to conclusions, charge me with a crime, then innocently lie under oath in order to get me the help I needed (in the form of a large fine and larger lawyer fee) to deter me from a path of crime?

Not bloody fucking likely. I think the son of a bitch was in on it from the beginning and was well paid for his work. I further think that, in the interests of 'economy,' he was also the one who did the damage to the windows. But I could be wrong about that, of course. He may not have been so totally culpable. He might have only been a goddamned liar.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?