Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

An Epistomological Nightmare

(2)

In what follows you might detect an unhealthy interest in little boys. You will be wrong about that: Little boys (indeed big boys and men) have never interested me sexually. The scene is an interview between God and a 14 year old Jewish (circumcised of course) boy.

gd: What is your question?
lb: Why am I so horney?
gd: (to me: You said you screened this kid. I'm gonna get you for this. Just wait.)
gd: Mother Nature, my son. Mother Nature.
lb: Mother Nature made me horney?
gd: Exactly.
lb: So why don't my parents let me fuck my sister? Are they against Mother Nature?
gd: Sisters are verboten.
lb: So who do I fuck? My mother?
gd: Also verboten. You must learn to suppress your sexual desires in My Name.
lb: Why?
gd: Sex revulses Me. It's disgusting. I hate watching it.
lb: So... don't watch?
gd: That won't work: I have to watch. It's my job. I'm the Main Watcher.
lb: So close your eyes.
gd: I have no eyes. I am everywhere. I know but do not see. Thus I must 'watch.'
lb: Sounds like an epistomological nightmare.
gd: That it is.
lb: My folks say that I was circumcised for Your sake.
gd True.
lb: But what about me? I'm horney. My Catholic friends jerk off constantly but I need lubricant. It's expensive. I don't have a job.
gd: Get a job.

(Gassed by (boom) RLG as I finished that.)

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?