Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

Buying The Police

(1)

I'm celebrating tonight. New dentures! I can actually grin now, instead of just smiling. Hmm. Guess I'll have to send in another contribution to Operation Smile. The new dentures cost me over two thou, so I suppose I can afford another 40 bucks. More about this later.

This means that I am one step closer to leaving Denver. It is a daunting prospect (tap): where to go? What about my HMO? Will I be limited to regions served by my HMO? Should I forget my HMO and go on Medicare? What about my health (thump)? Dare I abandon my HMO? And what about Jews (tap)? They say that Oklahoma is relatively Jew-free. Should I head for Oklahoma?

How 'bout Charleston, my old home town? Should I head for Charleston and try to charm the panties off one of my old schoolmates? Or one of her friends? Sounds like a good idea. I need a place to live. I need a room at least. I think I can afford to pay rent on a room, and eat. I can probably get a job driving a bus or delivering pizza. That'll make ends meet.

Such a scenerio will mark a huge change: no more gassing (tap); no more RF. And in the beginning (tap) at least, no more eavesdropping. No more voyeurism. I will be Judeo-faggot free! But it won't last: the one person on Earth who 'cares about me' the most will eventually (tap) spread his malevolent influence to Charleston (thump). He will begin by buying one of the local lawyers and/or investigators. Then he will ingratiate himself to the local police by contributing a huge sum to the local police family/social organization. He will, in effect, buy the police with that contribution.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?