Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 

All The World Wants To Know

(3)

Scarborough Country (MSNBC) has a debate going on now concerning Rash Limbo and his recent criticism of Michael J Fox's recent speech in favor of stem cell research. Too bad I'm gonna miss it.

(Just after I wrote that, Blogger went belly-up and I was unable to log back on 'til now (2122). I spent the time kicking ass on the Comcast chess net while drinking beer. The very last player turned out to be (tap) pretty good compared to the others, but proved to be no match for me. During the game I got the impression that I had White against none other than Walter Gerash, Hopeless (tap) Stalker. This dude played Gerash's favorite defense against e4...)

(Blogger went belly-up again just after I wrote that and so I created another account at Journalspace.com.)

Anyway, concerning the last game, (tap) the first few moves were, 1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nf6 (The Petroff Defense). As the game progressed I could see that although the second player knew the opening somewhat better than I did, he faded as we entered the middle game. He blundered (tap) several times in the late middle game and resigned after losing his last piece, a rook. It was a typical encounter with Gerash. I am certain it was Gerash. I think Gerash was hoping to take advantage of my booze-clouded brain. If so (tap), no joy.

Interestingly, this encounter presented me with yet another insight into Gerash's crippled mind: the Petroff Defense is Russian in the sense that Gerash's (tap) 'heritage' is Russian. But Gerash is also Jewish. Which aspect of Gerash's complex heritage bothers him the most?

All the world wants to know.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?