Friday, October 06, 2006

 

All the World Wants to Know

(5)

Denture delivery came (tap) a week and a half later. My first impression was that all the teeth were as I remembered them from the 'adjusted' wax model. There was a brief period of final (but to me unnecessary) grinding adjustment after which I was allowed to leave with my new teeth (plus the old ones, of course). The dentist explained that he would be unavailable this week because of a family emergency (tap) but that he was otherwise available. So far I have not needed to consult him. I anticipate an uneventful adjustment to my new dentures (boom). So in retrospect:

Do I think that Gerash and his surrogates got involved in the process? Absolutely. There is no doubt about that at all.

Did Gerash and his surrogates infect both the Dentist and the denturist? Absolutely. It is psychologically impossible for Gerash to let such an opportunity go by unexploited.

Were the girls also involved? Almost certainly.

Do I blame those involved (boom): Not (tap) very much. I'm used to it. And by the way: the dentist has a very fine taste in the opposite sex: they were all gloriously good-looking women, including his female dentist pardner whose name suggests that she is Jewish.

Will I give you the name of the dentist? No. But I will give you the names of his personal assistant (Marci) and his receptionist (Michelle).

Remaining questions: did Gerash contact the (possibly Jewish) pardner of my dentist? Did he pass on to her the IP address of one of my blogs? Did She pass it on to the other girls? Did Marci ask me about my grandchildren (boom) based on what she had read in one of my blogs?

All the world wants to know.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?