Friday, September 15, 2006

 

Potty Trainer?

(6)

You are wondering, of course, whether I am considering a 'change of venue' so to say. Yes. I am. I am open to a new alliance. Are you (tap) a possible candidate? Really? Do you really think so? Then check yourself. Here are the minimal requirements:

You must be female between the ages of 68 and 74. You must be 'young.'

You must be a 'free thinker.' It is not neccessary for you to agree with me. That might be boring.
You must love sex. I don't mean by that that you must be a 'copulation freak.' Not at all. But you must love feeling the warm body of a man and the warm emotions of a man.

You must be intelligent and knowlegable, considering your advanced age (damn this is fun!)

You must be able to tolerate my sexual (and other) foibles. That is to say that you must be able to tolerate my 'panty fetish.' You must never try to retrain me to love jockey shorts. Or boxers. Not gonna happen.

You can probably potty-train me. Really. My mother did it and I relapsed. The right woman can do it again. Are you that woman?

If you think that you meet these minimal requirements then by all means stay tuned. You will receive further instructions in the near future.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?