Friday, September 15, 2006

 

One Too Many?

(1)

Whoa... Gotta admit that I don't remember those last few posts. No wonder My Saturday hangover was so intense. I love everybody when I'm drunk.

Iranian-American Space Blog. I wrote about this woman recently: Pussimus Maximus, if you will pardon the expression.

It's been a political week. The Prez stated that the current war is 'The decisive idiological struggle of the 21st century.' How would he know? it's only 2006.

When asked, 'Why Iraq?' the Prez stated, 'Because Iraq was a threat.' Correct: Iraq was indeed a threat... to Iran!

And in a possibly related scenerio, Harvard - which produced seven US presidents - has made the decision to end 'early admissions,' a practice which favors rich C-students. Interesting. Did Harvard come to the painful conclusion that, 'Seven is one too many?' I think so. Hooray for Harvard.

In the personal realm, I chose 'The Zulus' to replace 'The Russians' in C-III. The reason is that Gerash never seemed to have a problem with me beating up on The Zulus. So far my choice is working: no stomps from above. I have not attacked The Zulus yet, though. Will Gerash have a change of heart? Will he learn to love The Zulus? We shall see. But I have already attacked both England and France. France had the oil I needed, so I took a small French island with oil on it. The poor Brits were destined to become either French or Roman citizens eventually, so I 'destroyed' The Brits. I am still feeling guilty about that but I can assure you that my English citizens are among the world's happiest folks. The Persians and Barfalonians were my early victims, as usual. The French are still furious with me: no more fluttering eyelashes during negotiations. But the music is still beautiful. I will avoid destroying The French because the music would die with them. I won't play without the music.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?