Friday, September 15, 2006

 

My High School Fantasy

(3)

Debra LaFave is much in the news recently. You remember her as the teacher who seduced a 14 year old male student. The law called it, 'rape.' Yet she escaped with only a long probation, including house arrest. Was 'justice' served? I think so. Matt Lauer had an interesting interview with her recently in which she gave her side of the story, and I found myself agreeing with her point of view. Yes, Debbie was naughty, but her 'victim' loved it! I found myself wishing that one of my high school teachers had been Debbie LaFave. But they were mostly nuns. The rest were priests. So I masturbated my way through high school. No pussy whatsoever.

The last note refers to Today. I like the new line-up. I also watch the CBS Evening News, of course, as usual. I watch it in real time, recording NBC on tivo and ABC on tape.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?