Saturday, September 09, 2006

 

Loving God

(6)

This brings us to yet another 'Interview With God:'

----------
gd: Hello?
me Congratulations!
gd: Hello?
me: Did I stutter?
gd: Hello?
me: (shouting) Ratassicus!
gd: You again. What is your problem?
me: I am in a philosophical mood. Thought I would give you a call.
gd: You're drunk.
me: Exactly.
gd: Do you realize how boring you are when you're drunk?
me: Apparently not. Am I intolerable?
gd: Almost, not quite.
me: Thank... You... um...
gd: God. My Name is God. Straighten up.
me: You know, of course, that I love You.
gd: I know. Make your point. You should not be contacting Me in your condition.
me: Here is my point: I think that You are actually a Female. Am I correct?
me: PLEASE tell me that I am correct.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?