Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

The Great Zen Master


(8)

The Great Zen Master. That is what is written (certainly in jest) on the back of the photo. That was me in those days. I had certainly done Acid by the time this photo was taken, and Marijuana. I was 'a stranger in a strange world,' working for Honeywell Information Systems.

I was a human being who had been astonished.

I found myself incapable of expressing to my fellow man the glorious information which I had discovered while doing Acid. I would later find that such information was essentially untransferable; that is to say that the information was of such esoteric nature that it needed to be experienced: it could not be transferred.

I would like to take this opportunity to bring your attention to this idea: there is important information which can not be transferred. This important information must be experienced. Indeed, this information is ineffable.

Furthermore this information is very important. Very important.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?