Saturday, September 16, 2006

 

Celebrate Your Symmetry

(7)

I know that you are out there somewhere. And in an ideal world we could hook up without too much bother. But I - unfortunately - have 'overwhelming baggage:' a Stalker. You do not want to enter this world of mine. So keep your distance. Find somebody else. Possibly in the future I will solve this problem, in which case you might find me attractive. I would love that, but don't wait for me: I might never solve this problem of mine.

In the meantime I imagine how you are, how you might be:

You are woman. Your personality is your most attractive feature. You might have wide hips - might not. You might have great tits - might not. You might be a skinny bitch, might not. You might be a fat-ass ho, might not. But the thing I will like about you most will be your symmetry. Symmetry is beauty. You have symmetry in body and mind. Symmetry is your most appealing characteristic.

Celebrate your symmetry.

I will.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?