Friday, July 28, 2006

 

Happy on the Goose

(2)

What at first seemed like a family tragedy turned out to be beneficial: Kootch and the kids got to spend eighteen months with the Japanese half of their family, while I got to experience a new environment, including new pussy. I had gained weight as an old married man in Salina, and my life had become somewhat dull. But 'The Goose' turned out to be interesting. There were college classes to attend, for one thing, and I took advantage of that and did a class in 'American History' (I think). I met new and interesting people, including a Christian religious nut who seemed to be on the path of converting the world to Jesus. He was a nice guy, but inadvertently funny. And I lost weight without even trying.

But the most interesting person I met on The Goose was a woman about my age from Germany. She worked at the NCO Club as a waitress. She spoke excellent English, but with a typical German accent. I took a fancy to her immediately. I decided to 'court' her. She liked me, and after quite some time we ended up in the sack. Pussy was rare on The Goose unless you had brought it with you, so I felt quite lucky to have 'landed' her. Her name was, Ellinor, and she was from Munich. Her goal was to become a Canadian citizen (or an American citizen). She was a charming, good-looking, intelligent, high class woman. She was also, of course, a good fuck (tap).

The most remarkable thing about my tour of duty on The Goose was the improvement in my mood (tap). Whereas I had been living a slightly depressed existence in Salina, my mood became much improved on The Goose. I felt that I was more alive (another tap by the insane piece of Jewish dogshit above) than ever. It was very counter-intuitive.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?