Monday, June 05, 2006

 

We Shall See...

(1)

I did, in fact, attack and eventually destroy Babylon. This conquest was made almost obligatory by the revelation, once I had achieved 'Refining,' that the nearest source of oil for my civilization was located in Babylon. So it was a matter of either taking the oil by force or buying it on the open market with all the expense and uncertainty that implies. The former Babylonian lands have since become a valued and productive addition to the Roman Empire. Greece survived the French/English/Aztec wars with only minor damage and is at peace for the moment. Then Montezuma declared war on me! How convenient! I immediately did my bribery scenerio with my allies England and France again and they declared war on Aztecs. Somebody (forgot who) bribed poor India into joining our coalition. Gandhi, who had had a long-standing war problem with the Aztecs, unwisely took the bait and was promptly destroyed by those same Aztecs. As matters now stand, I have two Carrier/Attack Groups deployed off the East and West coasts of Aztecia (?) and am beginning a bombing campaign against certain cities and strategic resources preparatory to an eventual invasion. Assisting in this 'interdiction' effort will be a three-battleship task force which will bombard Aztecian oil and rubber sources near the coastal cities of Atzapotzalco and Tiocopan. My initial objective will be the former Indian city of Delhi (dyes) in the South. I am under strong pressure by my Secretary of State (a female) to make the capture of the Northern city of Teotihuacan (silks) a high priority. We shall see...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?