Friday, June 16, 2006

 

Unbearable Penis Envy

(2)

I was fascinated by the following quote which I found in the story described in the previous entry:

'For Jews, a ritual circumcision, or bris, is a sacred covenant with God, (my emphasis) commanded in Genesis. Jews have been circumcising their sons for thousands of years.'

I began wondering what the real story on circumcision actually was. Being the skeptic that I am I don't believe the VOOT, of course; it seemed to me that the 'covenant' crap was made up at a later date in order to cover - so to say - the real story. So here is my conjecture. Remember, this is only conjecture:

The Jewish males were circumcised by either the Babylonians or the Egyptians (or both). This was done in order to permanently identify them as slaves. Over time, this initial reason for the mutilation was lost, but the practice was self-perpetuating, being passed down from father to son through an unrecognized psychological process I call 'penis envy.' (I should note here that Freud invented the concept but ascribed it to little girls as part of their maturation. That the great Freud missed his own penis envy suggests how insidiously unconscious it can be.)

The 'penis envy process' is by now well known to many members of what I call 'The Circumcision Cult.' I claim that American Jews were able to successfully circumcise America in the 20th Century using bogus 'Medical/health' reasons, knowing that the process was virtually self-perpetuating due to TPEP. I furthermore claim that their rationale for this mass mutilation was, simply, that circumcates suffer so much penis envy that they are literally unable to coexist comfortably within an uncircumcised population.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?