Friday, June 02, 2006

 

Things Are Getting Interesting

(1)

Greece attacked me! It was a 'pussy attack' consisting of one Swordsman in a galley, followed later by one Knight in another galley. I immediately bribed France and England into a 20-move 'alliance' against Greece. France, in turn, bribed the Aztecs and later even the Babylonians into a war against Greece. Babylon shares a continent with Greece, and will most likely take the brunt of the Grecian resistance. This fits nicely with my plans to attack Babylon. In the meantime, while those nations have been all been at war with each other, I have made peace with Greece and continued building my infrastructure. I am almost ready to strike (tap) at Babylon, which event will make Greece my temporary ally. Things are getting interesting.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?