Tuesday, June 20, 2006

 

Charlatans and Fools

(1)

Fun Puzzles. Kootch was fascinated.

Fun on the psychiatric ward. I agree with the author concerning the bizarre nature of Psychiatrists (not to mention Psychologists). I have found them all to be (huge stomp above me in the hallway as I walked to the kitchen for another beer) charlatans and fools. No exceptions. None whatever.

C-IIIwise I am involved in yet another game, having terminated the previous game as soon as it became fairly boring. Same participants. The English were unfortunately destroyed early on by the Aztecs. I eventually destroyed the Persians and the Babylonians, and have reduced the Germans to an inconsequential force in world affairs. Interestingly, mister Headbanger upstairs did not stomp at all during those proceedings, breaking his pattern of abstinance only recently as I was writing this blog tonight. (Being gassed here: very low dose of LLG. Thump.) France is the most dominant power, but I am ahead in technology.

Speaking of technology, today I spent about six hundred dollars on a camera and a printer. I expect that my enemies (Denver's Jewish Mafia) will take note and back off. If they don't I will attempt to destroy them. Fair warning.

Suck on that, mister Gerash. Suck hearty. Party.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?