Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

Suck Up to the Powerful

(1)

The attack succeeded brilliantly and the Aztec population (most of them) are now Roman citizens, and darned happy about it, by the way. A few are now British citizens. The former Aztec lands are now well underway on a program of modernization and will eventually become significant assets to The Empire.

Meanwhile I have been sucking up to France, bringing up yet another rule of life and C-III. But what to call this rule? Hmm. We already have the Golden Rule, the Silver Rule, the Iron Rule... Hmm. Guess I'll just call it the Suckup Rule for now. Suck up to the powerful. In C-III you do it by paying for a 'right of passage agreement.' I don't know how you do it in real life. Never tried it.

I am currently involved in yet another war with the weak: against the Persians. And I was able to almost catch up technologically by building 'The Theory of Evolution,' a 'Great Wonder' which grants two 'civilization advances' immediately.

Time to wrap this up. Kootch returns today! I'm gonna fire up my Boeing 737 in San Francisco and fly her directly to DIA. I can tell you one thing, folks: I'm gonna be sooo happy to finally be able to take off my chastity belt after all these weeks. You ever tried to scratch an itchy crotch through a quarter inch steel plate?

God, I hope she didn't lose the key...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?