Friday, May 26, 2006

 

Solving the Puzzle?

(1)

Just shaved off the little skin growth on my lip again and it began to bleed again. 'Aha! Blood!' So I got out one of my test strips and sopped it up and put it into the blood sugar tester. 100 exactly. No sign of Diabetes again. I 'bought' one from Kaiser some months ago after receiving a letter to the effect that I might be at risk. And since Kootch is definitely at risk (marginal sugar level) and since Kaiser paid most of the bill... well, why not?

(later: 1620) Speaking of blood, I spotted several new blood blotches (purpurea) on my arms today. Not unusual (tap) since I used a certain itch medication (for rat itch) about five years ago. Pururea is said to be an unwanted side-effect, and I have got used - over the last five years - to seeing the odd blotch pop up. But, since 'they' have been 'roasting' me quite severely lately I wondered: "Could these blotches be the result of 'standing waves?'" I think so. I think they could be (there are seven of them at the moment, all on the arms). Lessee... the theory would be that the 'standing waves' cause ruptures in the skin capillaries which have already been weakened my the medication, (thump) and given that I am still on blood thinning medication... well, you can take it from there. Great theory (being irradiated here) but a theory is only a theory (tap).

Isn't it interesting how, once you have a sort of 'unifying hypothesis,' your brain tends naturally to fit actual experience into that hypothesis, sort of like putting together the pieces of a puzzle?

Now to Non Serviam...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?