Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Pussy Alligators?

(1)

Another funny article from The Onion.

The Aztecs are no more. I quickly took all of their cities and built airports at strategic locations. I also shipped two boatloads of workers (16) to my new colonies with orders to improve the landscape over there. Then France attacked England, and since I have a 'Mutual Protection Pact' with France, I was forced to declare war on England. It was a sad day. I can tell you this much, folks: Joan of Ark might be a cutie, but she is a dangerous woman!

Then China attacked my new colonies! Darn!! Looks like I'll be too busy with the Chinese to get much involved in a war with the Brits.

Babylon's intentions are somewhat of a mystery at this point, but since neither China nor Babylon have access to oil I am not really worried.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?