Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

Poor Alexander

(1)

A very funny 'trailer' for The Ten Commandments.

Interesting piece on privacy here.

C-III-wise, I am about to enter the bloodiest war of the game, with Greece. Poor Alexander has no idea he is about to be attacked by 175 Modern Armor, 32 of which will go ashore near Sparta. I expect to take Delhi, Madras, and Thermopylae on the first turn, and Sparta on the next. Sparta is important because it contains the Great Wonder, 'Universal Suffrage,' which helps to prevent 'war weariness.' From there I plan to attack the wine city of Athens. Greece is defended by 60 Mechanized Infantry and 14 Modern armor. Their naval and air forces are small compared to their Roman counterparts and will certainly prove ineffective in the defense. But Greece has 4 ICBMs and 4 Tactical Nukes. Will Alexander use them? I'm betting he won't.

Alexander imports oil from England, so I will attempt to bribe Elizabeth into joining my coalition; also France.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?