Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

A Little International Joke

(1)

Another gem from The Onion.

A 'newspaper generator.' Looks like fun. Maybe I'll try it.

When I told Kootch about my little joke on Michiko she was skeptical at best. In fact, she was so reluctant to go along with it that I urged her to call her sister and make it clear that I was only joking. And sure enough! Michiko, suspecting nothing, set about looking for a mysterious key. When her husband asked her what she was looking for she told him, and he cracked up. He then explained to Michiko what a 'chas teh ti berulto' was and that this was almost certainly a joke. Michiko seemed to take it all in good humor, according to Kootch who talked to her again today. Strangely, she was unable to answer my email due to some sort of' problem' with my email address. I've checked it from here and it seems fine, but this is not the first indication that there is some sort of hanky-panky going on concerning my email.

My C-III game is going well. The Persians were easily defeated. And although I am way behind technologically, I am confident that I can defend my empire if attacked. I just signed another mutual protection pact with the dangerous French woman, Joan of Ark, and am, for the time being, following a peaceful path, building up naval forces and armor. England is the next logical target, but I am reluctant to attack England and am instead in the initial stages of planning an assault on the Babylonians.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?