Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

Kootch Returns!

(3)

Great news, folks! Kootch is home from Japan! Not only that, she brought about 60 pounds of loot with her, mostly Japanese food. We'll wait 'til tomorrow to unpack it because she is exhausted at the moment, and feeling the effects of our 5000+ foot altitude here in Littleton Colorado. I am amazed she is still able to make this trip at age 72. What a woman!

That's the good news, now for the bad news: Kootch lost the key to my fucking chastity belt! Argh.

Kootch claims that she kept it safely inside her purse the entire time she was gone. I believe her, of course. But where is the key now? Back in Japan? Did the key fall out accidentally? Is it lying there on the tatami? Has kootch's sister, Michiko, found it? Does Michiko wonder what that key is supposed to unlock?

I have Michiko's e-mail address. I will send her an urgent e-mail.

I can tell you girls out there in Littleton this much: Until I can locate the key to my chastity belt I'm gonna be out of action. Totally out of action. So, forget about me for a while at least. When I finally get this damned thing unlocked, I promise that all you little yum-yums will be the first to know. Stay tuned.

Hmm. I'm wondering how long it will take this damned chastity belt to rust out? Argh. God I hope Michiko finds that key.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?