Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 

Iron Rule: Attack the Weak

(1)

The game is going well. My workers have cleared huge amounts of jungle, built roads, mines, irrigation, and they recently completed a total 'railroadization of the nation.' (By the way, I always control each and every worker during this infrastructure construction phase.) My factories are pumping out Cavalry and Ironclads and I am ready to begin my first aggressive war (against the Aztecs). The invasion fleet is anchored just off the Aztec coast even as I type this.

The rest of the world is completely discovered now. France, the dominant nation, is way ahead of me technologically. Greece, the next most dominant nation, is also far ahead. In fact, I think I'm sucking hind technological tit at the moment, except for the Aztecs. But I have iron, coal, and rubber, not to mention fine spices which I export to other nations for cash and other luxuries. I currently trade England iron in exchange for incense; However, England just declared war on Aztecs and will soon have her own iron supply. This means I will have to pay England for her incense when the current contract runs out. But the Aztecs have incense... and their army is much smaller than my army... And they already have the English to deal with...

So I will follow the Iron Rule of C-III and of Life Itself: attack the weak.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?