Thursday, May 11, 2006

 

I am Very Popular Nowadays

(1)

Most of my time recently has been involved in fighting a defensive war against the Chinese, while simultaneously building a large fleet of modern surface ships and bombers. I used the fleet (which includes aircraft carriers) to virtually destroy China's infrastructure. When I had finally achieved the technology to build tanks I used those excellent attackers to take several Chinese cities, one of which was their main manufacturer of 'dyes,' another luxury rescource. But the long war was causing considerable 'war weariness' among the people and I was eventually forced to sign a peace treaty with China, who, as part of the peace deal, contributed 600 gold to the Roman treasury.

I ignored The Brits pretty much until the china war was over. Just before my oil contract with France expired I attacked Babylon, and when Babylon counter-attacked, France declared war on Babylon, per our MPP. This left France at war with China, England, and Babylon. That was when I signed the peace treaty with China, and began to concentrate on Babylon. I soon took a Babylonian city which was able to supply 'furs' (another 'Luxury resourse'), and the people rejoiced, building improvements to my palace in thanks. They were also very happy to be out of the interminable Chinese war.

Meanwhile, France was slowly destroying England, and when I saw my opportunity to take an English city which could supply my female population with 'silks,' another 'luxury resource,' I took it. Soon as I can build a road to 'the silks' my female population will no longer be dependent on France for their silk panties. I am very popular nowadays.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?