Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

Enough

(2)

The attack went better than anticipated. I was able to take Athens and Sparta with the main forces attacking from what was previously Babylon. This left the 32 MA already landed near Sparta in the somewhat embarrassing position of having landed prematurely. I have demoted their commander. What a dumb-ass. I was able to convince both England and France to join the coalition and both declared war on the Greeks and began mobilizing their forces for attack. France will soon take a Greek city (whose name I have forgot) on a predominantly French island, and My own forces will finish off the last remaining Greek city, leaving England pretty much out of it.

At this point I would normally make a MPP with either France or England in preparation an eventual war with the other, but nowadays that sort of thing falls into the category of, 'tedious technicality.' So I will end the game here.

I have enough evidence to convince me that I am being zapped with some sort of malicious RF energy (see Enough is enough) and have taken initial steps to limit the damage 'they' can do to me. More on this tomorrow.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?