Monday, May 08, 2006

 

Civilization III

(1)

Still playing C-III. I've followed a peacefull path since the Persians, preferring to build out my national infrastructure (railroads, mines, etc) instead of getting sidetracked by wars. My strategy is generally based on rescources like oil and rubber, etc. This particular game has only three oil fields (for the seven remaining civilizations). My ally, France, has two of the three and I have just declared war on the Aztecs and landed an invasion force on the only remaining oil field, which is in Aztec territory. Also, just before the invasion I secured a 20-move deal with France for one of her oil fields (exchanging rubber for oil), which means that for the next 20 turns I will control two oils. This should give me plenty of time to plot a course toward world domination. Such fun.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?