Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

Another Civilization III Fix

(1)

An amazing demonstration of radio-controlled flight.

Jesus apparently made it all the way to Japan. So did Moses.

Withdrawl symptoms finally got the better of me and I fired up C-III again yesterday (Monday). I ordered a 5 billion year old world hoping to avoid lots of mountains, but it looks like I got most of them anyway. I chose the same civilizations as last time, and as usual, my first war (the idiot upstairs is beating his head against the wall again) was with the Persians. Looks like the Babylonians will be next. I actually got to meet the Indians this time (the Greeks destroyed the Indians early in the last game). Amazingly, I lead the world already in 'civilization advances' even though I am only halfway through the Middle Ages.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?