Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

Title Line Restored

(1)

Well, well, well. As I was (tap) playing around with this new blog I discovered the 'Formatting' functions inside the 'Settings' area. There is a 'show title line' box which is initially (tap) checked 'yes' (that is to say 'yes' is the default). Apparently, my first post was done with the default title line setting, and the hacker simply 'entered my blog' and set (tap - the mad tapper is alive and well just above me at 0328) the title line toggle to 'no' when I 'wasn't looking.' Very simple hackery, you say? Yes, but how does he 'enter' my blog? Does he have a mole at Blogger, or does he have a way of masquerading his computer as my computer? I'll have to work on that... hmm.

So this has been the first fruit, so to speak, of this new blog, which is so new that I can play with it without fear of fucking everything up.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?