Thursday, November 03, 2005

 

Good News Bad News

(1)

Good news is that I have also figured out how to get the time right: I simply set Denver time in the Settings area and now I don't have to bother my pretty little head about time any more.

Bad news is that the hacker - who is constantly trying to participate in my life - set the Link Field option to 'yes' and - good news - I just now set it back to 'no.'

So I have been able to adjust Blogger to my personal specs, more or less. Trouble is, I don't like the new Template any more, but it seems you can only change templates when you create your blog.

The reason I'm here this morning is to document this (http://education.guardian.co.uk/egweekly/story/0,,1599401,00.html) funny article about the adventures of severed foreskins. They must have done a lot of circumcisions in Oklahoma back in the '90s.

And now I'm off to my sob story blog to update the gas log. Toodle-oo.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?