Tuesday, November 11, 2014

 

The Illusion of Delusion.

(1)
Just finished beer #1 at about 1840. Working on a double shot of Diet Pepsi and Canadian Mist. Sip. Yum. Sip. Time to reread last entries... Ah yes. A little sarcasm now and then works wonders. Sip. Obviously I'm not yet ready for autopsy... Sip. But I getting there...
1901 and I seem to be buzzing appropriately. Sip. Kootch is sleeping. They don't zap Kootch for obvious reasons. (End of CM/DP #1. Beertime... and back from the fridge with beer #2 at 1908. Sip.)
What obvious reasons? The Delusion Illusions. If Kootch and I were both being zapped, we would both display similar symptoms. There would be no Delusion Illusion. They need Kootch as contrast, and they also use Kootch as methodology: Diagnosis by Wife. Sip. (Now being zapped in the face and upper chest by 'skin rad' which causes unpleasant skin sensations... stopped after I mentioned it...)
So Kootch escapes the radiation. Recently I have taken advantage of the 'safe zone' around Kootch by getting inside it. She then does fun things to me like scratching my legs gently to relieve the itching sensations; gently massaging leg areas that need it. Kootch is really good at that. It must be frustrating to the microwave cannoneers.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?